Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Speak Now

I find it quite surprising how terribly hard it is to tell someone how you feel about them. Hell, you're even afraid to compliment them because you're afraid it's going to give them a tiny hint of how you feel. People are always telling me that the worst thing that could happen is that they won't feel the same way about you, but they're wrong.

I'm not one who dates a lot. I'm very particular, and I know exactly what I want. Rarely do I meet someone who I am instantly interested in, but there's something different about him. I can honestly say that I have never met anyone like him before in my life. He's one of a kind. If only he knew I felt that way. Whenever I'm around him I get this overwhelming sense of happiness. Just his presence alone brightens my day. He's smart, sophisticated, mature, and strikingly handsome. I have never been so attracted to someone's intelligence. The way his eyes light up when he smiles is an out of this world kind of beauty. Every move he makes is beautiful.

He has no idea how amazing he is. He will also never know how I feel. I'm not the aggressive type. I'm never going to make a move in fear of him never speaking to me again. I have so much love in my heart, and I would love to have the opportunity to share it again with someone special. Someone who is willing to share their love with me in return.

I know all of this sounds kind of juvenile, but I can't keep these thoughts in forever. I believe it's unhealthy to keep your feelings inside for too long. The words you'll regret the most are the words left unspoken. I guess you can call me a hypocrite since I have yet to tell this guy my feelings. I hope some day I will build up the courage before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment